Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wealth & Success: The Gratitude Connection

shutterstock_keyby ESPsychic Melissa S.

Everyone knows about the person who sees a glass of water as being half FULL. This is a person who sees potential and opportunity every where and is focused on infinite success. and creating an abundant life. Wealth and Prosperity begin with your feelings and intentions, and what you choose to focus on. When you focus on not having enough, your world contracts, and you may not see the possibilities all around you. You may get caught up in a fear cycle. It becomes harder to take action or see possibilities, and feel gratitude for how amazing your life really is!

You CAN create awesomely successful intentions and goals. VISUALIZE them as outcomes you have achieved, as if they have already happened. In your imagination, experience them AS IF they are already successful parts of your life! Using Emotion and intention are rocket fuel in creating brilliant outcomes. Even in the most challenging life cycles, there are always people out there making lots of money, creating success and having fun.

So.... What's their secret?
Here are some simple, proven ideas to help you focus, so YOU can create Wealth and success! The statement I AM connects us to the Universe and Source of who we are. I AM, is our is-ness in The Universe.” It is also known, there is a specific sequence to create manifestation. Being grateful
and being open to receiving make you a magnet for abundance! What you focus on is what you receive. What you believe is true becomes your reality.

Certainty + Knowing = Success

Being grateful for all that you have and are, and connecting with I AM opens doorways to success, wealth and health. Here is a YouTube link to studies done by Dr. Masuru Emoto on the effects of emotion, intention and thought on water molecules. It is excellent proof of the power of intention and emotion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVWv1KZ7ypQ

Create a list of 100 I AM’s a day, for example,
  • I AM a genius.
  • I AM extremely rich
  • I AM grateful for my amazing life.
  • I AM a brilliantly successful business person.
  • I AM passionate about life.
  • I AM incredibly successful.
  • I AM connected to Infinite Source
  • I AM open to experiencing abundance.
  • I AM vibrantly healthy.
  • I AM open to receiving excellence in my life.
Of course, you will want to create your own I AM’s. Gratitude expands energy fields and your own potential. Feeling gratitude creates opportunities for excellence. You will experience life in a new way and become a magnet for health, success and wealth. Energy follows thought. The more positive and excellent your feelings and thoughts, the more abundance you will magnetize.

Melissa is a professional certified Medium , Clairvoyant and Life Coach. She is also a professional Energy Designer specializing in Interior Design and Feng Shui.

Subscribe to ESPsychics Blog Feed by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment