Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happiness In The World

Happiness In The World
By Jennifer Johnson

Something has bothered me for most of my life. I try to explain and never had the speaking skills to help people understand. I decided to write it in hopes that maybe I can help add to anyone’s happiness. I really believe that this is imperative to healthy and happy living. I am very passionate about this. I may even sound repetitive.

Please do not believe that happiness can only come from within. When I hear people say this I feel nothing but pure sadness for the person who believes this.

Happiness comes from God or your creator. You can be happy doing the things you love to do. There is nothing wrong with that and it is not perusing a false sense of happiness. It is okay to look for happiness in things that make you feel good. If it feels good, it is from God. It is not a false sense of good. It is just good.

The positive, healthy, good things I do that bring happiness in my life are riding bike, hiking, walking, writing, reading, learning, swimming, yoga, church, crocheting, and photography to name a few. I enjoy many things that bring happiness in to my life including children and family. I always find happiness everywhere. This is very significant. The reason why I find happiness everywhere is that I believe God is everywhere. I do not believe that my creator only exists within my heart.

If I believed that happiness could only come from within, cancer would kill me. I find happiness everywhere. I choose to do things to add to my happiness adding to my overall health. Whether cancer or not pursue happiness within and in the world.

Your creator is everywhere. Therefore finding happiness is easy. Happiness is an experience that is in you and in the world. Your creator is in your heart and in the world. He is in the couch you sit on, the trees, objects, people, animals, hands, fingers, toes, EVERYTHING. Happiness is in ALL! That is why happiness comes from anywhere and anything.

Realizing that God is everywhere will bring happiness. Everything you do will bring happiness to you. God created all therefore he is ALL. Pursuing happiness inside of you and outside of you is what God wants you to do. He wants you to enjoy YOU, the world he made, and the world he continues to make. He makes the roads through the hands of construction workers. He puts happiness and love in everything. It is your choice to see that God exists in ALL. That is what he wants you to know. Your creator is waiting for you to enjoy everything. All you have to do is choose to believe.

Start believing that God is everywhere and become enlightened with love and happiness. Happiness IS beyond your heart, it is EVERYWHERE. Choose to see that good spark of God in everything!

Jenny

http://thegoodspark.com/2013/05/22/happiness-in-the-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment