Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ESPsychics Rocks!

"Psychic Readings by the Musical psychic Pamela"by ESPsychic Pamela
I have been working on psychic advisor lines for many years. I can still remember the fear I felt the first time I gave a complete stranger a reading over the phone. Talk about trusting your Guides and Angels to come through! And they have ever since.

The first line I worked for paid me twenty cents a minute and charged their clients much more. They were unethical to their customers and advisers. The company would not allow their clients to buy minutes upfront so they could keep racking up their credit card bill. My manager told me I gave my readings too efficiently and quickly. She wanted me to keep them on longer. Which I refused to do and became popular quickly with clients. One of my clients was astonished that I had used my real picture because another adviser had a famous authors picture on their profile! I was on that line for a month before finding a much more ethical line to work for.

I worked for four other popular lines  that treated their clients and advisers much better than the first: with dignity. The only problem was they paid, “Minimum wages for psychics.” Those lines will remain nameless, but they paid their psychics  anywhere from 32 to 75 cents a minute. These lines had some very nice clients. But they also had some clients that were very needy and rude. The way I do my readings is  to give them the information the way I receive it. One woman asked me when a guy she liked was going to call. I told her on Friday and she wanted to know what time on Friday.  She got angry when I couldn’t give her a time.

I remember the first time someone hung up on me as I was giving information. I was so devastated! The phone rang immediately afterwards and I had to recover quickly. After a while, I got thick skin because I realized they didn’t like hearing the truth. In time, I got tired of giving my best to those abusive clients for such low pay. I used to hope that they would hang up and not add any more money. Maybe if I were getting paid more it would have been easier to take. I was thrilled to leave them behind.

The lines I work for today are totally different.

ESPsychics psychics are vibrating at a much higher vibration than the past lines I worked for. We are light workers working hard to help others.  ESPsychics treats their psychics with respect and compensates us well. Because of that we give it our all.

At ESPyschics we care about our clients no matter where they are at. We help them.  It must be that energy that attracts wonderful clients. Not once have I prayed that a client hang up like I did with those other lines. There is a feeling of family here and I am proud to be a part of that family. ESPsychics rocks! I am happy to read for you at http://espsychics.com/psychics/pamela/

Blessings,
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment